VTP - Venice Terminal Passeggeri is the Venice Cruise Port. It has 3 modern facilities for a total space of about 40.000 covered sq.m.
Cruise Terminal 103 will host the ADCHEM 2021 Symposium.
Located a few hundred meters from Piazzale Roma, which is the city’s endpoint for cars, VTP is well connected in 2-minute trip thanks to the People Mover. It can be reached by car, too and is located at a short distance from Marco Polo International Airport.
Overlooking the fascinating Marittima Basin and therefore also reachable by water, Terminal 103 at VTP is the crown-jewel of the Passenger Port.
VTP is the only location in Venice that can be easily reached both by road and by water.
• From Treviso Airport: 44 Km
• From Mestre (urban area with many hotel accommodations): 10 Km
• From Venice International Airport: 13 Km
• From Venice Santa Lucia railway station: 15 minutes walking distance
• From Piazzale Roma on foot: 10 minutes walking distance
• From Piazzale Roma by “People Mover”: 2 minute
Located in the middle of the Passenger Port, the 9.000 sq Terminal 103 is a real jewel of modern architecture suitable for the most demanding conferences and events.
The building is inspired by a concept of modern structural engineering, characterized by an innovative enlightened steel tower.